Saturday, April 27, 2013

What is cool in/about Columbus, OH?

ice cream jenni
 on JENNI MURRAY'S DUKAN DIET: The ice cream begged me to eat it - but it ...
ice cream jenni image



J S


I moved to Cols OH recently and read that it is a cool place to live. So I have been here for a few months, tell me what is cool about this place? I need to find something that I like to do. Yes, I like bars, yes I like sports, arts etc, but nothing seems amazing. Just looking for some advice on where to go what to do. FYI, I am in my 30's, it seems cool if you are in your early 20's, post college. Give me some tips. Thanks in advance.
No replies? Give me some ideas? I want to explore this city.
Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland. Anyone have any more ideas on feedback. Thanks for the reply. Yes i lived in Cinti before, and grew up near Cleveland. Columbus seems nice, just need some pointers on things to do.
Cincinnati, Columbus, Ohio?



Answer
you might try posting this again under "cincinatti" since that's pretty close. i dont live in columbus but my husband is from there and we have visited many times. i like easton, obviously nice and a great movie theatre. also the bexley area, the drexel grandview and the one by the college-ive seen some nice indie films and rereleased films there. the short north is very nice, particularly li8ke the north market-you must try jenni's ice cream, it is the best ive ever had. there are some nice parks, the downtown area of gahana has a real nice park (its either morse rd or hamilton) also check out sharon woods, nice trails.
columbus was much cooler than i expected. i thought everyone was going to drive tractors and have ceramic geese in their kitchens but its actually pretty fun. next visit we're supposed to go up to allum creek, which i hear is about 1 hr away, and has boats you can rent



No comments:

Post a Comment