Sunday, August 18, 2013

What phone should I get? Good reviews?

ice cream iphone 5 case
 on ice cream cake roll family circle , iron man 2 black widow hot , ice ...
ice cream iphone 5 case image



Horsey Gal


I recently lost my phone, I needed an upgrade anyway so it wasn't a big deal. My carrier is Verizon, and they have some pretty nice phones.

I will be upgrading to a Smartphone, data payments all worked out with the parents. I am stumped on what phone to get, my budget is $100, which shouldn't be a problem with all the sales going on. My real question, what phone? I am not a fan of Android phones, or Pantech ( they are the crappiest phones :/) So if anyone can steer me in the right direction, that would be great! I am looking a the iPhone 4 and the Droid Razr by Motorola.

Thanks, 10 points will be awarded to the best answer!



Answer
Well, my friend has this phone, and she says it's pretty awesome.:http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&cmp=KNC-58700000019204039&selectedPhoneId=5954

It costs $99 for a 2 year contract. Features:Wire-free charging
4.7-inch True HD screen
8-megapixel camera
QuickMemo
Isis Ready
Near Field Communications (NFC)
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
1.5 GHz dual-core processor



It has a 4 1/2 of 5 star rating out of 31 reviews.... Just look through the list of phones they have in your price range, and get the one you like best. Personally, if it can call, text, take pics/send pics(send them to vet in some cases), I'm fine with it.:P


http://www.qualcomm.com/snapdragon/smartphones/finder&carrier=Verizon?source=google&type=non-branded&campaignid=verizon&adgroup=verizon_phones



No comments:

Post a Comment