Sunday, August 25, 2013

Can you make a root beer float with cream soda instead? What kind of ice cream would taste good with it?

medal gold ice cream
 on FROZEN ICE MACHINES - Fridges & Freezers
medal gold ice cream image



pandaxfive


And also how do I make it? I've never had one before but it looks good lol.
The ice cream flavors I have are gold medal ribbon from baskin robbins (chocolate, vanilla, and caramel) vanilla ice cream and banana and chocolate ice cream. thanks everyone!

10 points best answer!



Answer
YUM! I love a float with cream soda. We have a red cream soda where I live, and it's really good. Just use vanilla ice cream. Put some cold soda in the glass, then some ice cream, more soda, more ice cream, layering it as you go. Stick a straw and an iced tea spoon into it and devour.

Flavored ice cream might work, but the flavors might just clash.



No comments:

Post a Comment