Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ideas of what to put in a collage?

ice cream neon sign
 on Lionel Miller's Breyers Ice Cream Animated Neon Sign O/ho - Product ...
ice cream neon sign image



Jugemu Jug


I'm making a collage and I want some ideas of what to put in it. It's not personal. I'm not putting pictures of me and my friends or anything. Just pictures I find on the Internet.

So far I have:

infinite sign
phrases in chinese, japanese, and french
dream catcher
ying yang
short poems
skull
book quotes
artwork
sunset
fireworks
alphabet
world map
flowers
feathers
planets

what else can you think of?



Answer
Grafitti
Marbles
Rainbow
Ice~cream cone, cotton candy, various candies
Theatre masks
Canyon, plateau, cactus, waterfall
Candles
Animals
Famous landmarks
Cartoon characters
Sports items/Olympic rings, team symbols
Fire, water, wind, earth
Bricks in different forms - roads, walls
Prism
Fractals
Foods
People, cultures
Instruments
Trees
Trains & various methods of transportation
Methods of communication
Vintage toys
Retro items
Neon signs
Babies
Wood
Decorative funky cakes
Dominos obstacles
Shoes, clothes
Slogans, ads
Movie or film real w classic icons, actors, actresses
Popcorn
Agriculture
Variety of dried beans
Puzzle pieces
Lightcovers



No comments:

Post a Comment