Saturday, August 10, 2013

Can you add peanut butter to chocolate ice cream to make it peanut butter chocolate?

ice cream jar
 on Choc Ice-Cream Cake Pops - very easy cheat version for kids - Charli ...
ice cream jar image
Q. My favorite kind of ice cream is peanut butter cup by Hershey's. It's basically just chocolate ice cream with large chunks of peanut butter cups and peanut butter.

I like it but there's not enough peanut butter in there for me. So I was thinking, would it basically come out the same if I just got a jug of plain chocolate ice cream, let it sit in room temp for a little while to soften, then mixed in a jar of peanut butter?


Answer
Indeed you can. You can mix it while soft then freeze it up again.

OR! Just put a few scoops of chocolate ice cream in a bowl, and add a few spoonfuls of peanut butter! It's faster and just as tastey!



No comments:

Post a Comment