Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What is the price of a bagel at your high school?

price of yogurt
 on She was actually helpful and impressed by their what are the prize was ...
price of yogurt image



Kenneth L


I was just wondering what the real prices are around the country and was interested to see how much my school overcharges/undercharges. My school charges $1.50 for a bagel with cream cheese. I think it's a different rate without cream cheese. Anyway, please include the state that your high school is in, with your answer. Thanks.


Answer
$3.00 for a student's full price bagel lunch. But with the bagel you get yogurt, juice, cream cheese/butter, and sometimes a piece of fruit.
I'd say the lone price of the bagel, but my school only sells it in the pack.
--Connecticut/CT

~~~
not sure if this is relevant, but the reduced price program changes the cost to only 40 cents for a lunch of any kid. This includes the bagel lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment