Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How to lose weight and eating all the kind of foods?

ice cream 12 months
 on ... Skillets, Yonanas Ice Cream Treat Maker, Maxi Dresses, IBotta + More
ice cream 12 months image



Lola


I am 1.60 and i think around 85-95 kilos , i am not sure because i have some months to check my weight . Anyway i use to do fast diets and before that i was 68 kilos i become 59 and know i am very fat . I like my body and i don't have problems with time i mean i don't care if i lose weight in 6 months or 2 years i just want to get hip bones for one time in my life to see what is like . But i don't want to eat only salads , meat , green tea and yogurt . I am not a healthy type i love ice cream and pizza and i want to teach myself eating everything but in small meals.Also i don't like gym i use to go to the gym but sadly i am not this type of person . But i love dance and yoga . And i really want to know if this help . Also i like fruits and biological products so i want an indicative diet plan with all the kind of foods .


Answer
I eat tons of different foods and have lost fat - although clean foods. I have absolutely no refined sugars in my diet since it's unnecessary (you stop craving them after a while.) There are sugar-free ice creams, jams, etc though that taste like the real thing, as well as sweeteners, which I recommend stevia/truvia for. And eat GREEK yogurt - normal yogurts have almost no protein compared to that and have added sugars which are entirely unnecessary for the body. If you really can't cut out junk, at least make it sugar-free, homemade, or limit it to one meal a week.

Yoga and dancing is great for cardio and weight loss, so you don't need to worry about not liking the gym if you do that. Also, you should eat enough protein (1g per body weight) to maintain muscle. I also dislike the treadmill, elliptical, etc but I find weight lifting fun and it really doesn't take much of your time. Regardless, everyone that wants to lose weight should lift. You can buy weights online for good prices. If you do plan on it, lift them for 3 sets and
1-5 reps: strength
6-12 reps: strength + size (don't worry, you won't bulk like a man!)
13+ reps: endurance/cardio

Just eat less, eat clean, and continue your exercises!



No comments:

Post a Comment