Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Where best to purchase bakeware?

cuisinart mixing bowls
 on An extra mixing bowl always comes in handy. Keep a second bowl near ...
cuisinart mixing bowls image



E.


As it stands, I already have too many bakeware in the house but I still seem to be lacking some such as baking dishes, casserole dishes, mixing bowls (I need new ones). I usually just go on amazon.com to purchase such items but I want to know if there are cheaper and better options available elsewhere. If yes, would you be so kind as to direct me to the sites or stores?

Plus, which brands should I be looking more closely into? I'm a novice baker if you can believe it and I'm not kidding. I'm a student and I always get these notions to bake and I buy the necessary equipment but never seem to get around to it. (But I'm working on it) Is there anything else I need to know about what I buy and what I should be looking for?

Cooking.com is selling hand held mixers by cuisinart for 49.95, tax and shipping not included. Is that a good deal?
Plus, is it just me or are mixing bowls awfully expensive? And do I really need all these pans or do I just need a few essential ones?

Please, tell me where I can obtain relatively inexpensive but high quality cooking equipment!

Thanks for the answers!
I would like a standing mixer, too but there is simply no room in my house to put it! I already have a tart pan, a springform pan...



Answer
You will probably get good stuff at any of those big bulk bin sort of stores.
Just make sure they are oven and MW safe
Dune



No comments:

Post a Comment