Monday, November 4, 2013

Why is with the texture of ice cream these days?

ice cream counter
 on Silver King SKCTM Counter Top Novelty Ice Cream Display Freezer ...
ice cream counter image



PrettyP


It's not firm. It's all whipped and airy. It used to be you had to let ice cream sit on the counter to thaw a bit. Now you just scoop into it and it melts while your dishing it up. It doesn't even taste cold or creamy. It's icky.


Answer
I was watching a food network program and they had a thing on ice cream and how it was made. They use a lot of air to whip it up so you can scoop it out. Go figure! Cheap the consumer again. What I do is look for the same size container like a pint and weight on a scale at the grocery or just put in my had and see which one is heavier. I have to remember it's my money not theirs. I ice cream not air. They can blow it out their ears.



No comments:

Post a Comment