Thursday, November 7, 2013

What ever happened to the ice cream trucks? I never see them anymore. Did they disappear where you live too?

ice cream truck music box
 on Miss Steps and Milestones: February 2011
ice cream truck music box image



Ragdollflo


Maybe it's a good thing though. It's better that I walk to where the calories are than the calories come to me.
AND they sell drugs too????



Answer
I saw the Ice Cream Man last night and it was a wonderful thrill!

I'm moving into a new neighborhood and as I was onloading boxes he drove his little yellow van with the horrible music right in front of my new house!

It was a wonderful nostalgic and sentimental moment, and I just hope he comes back every night so I can chase him down with the other kids yelling "Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!"



No comments:

Post a Comment