Monday, May 6, 2013

I want to start a frozen yogurt shop?

frozen yogurt machine
 on Above is the brand new Stoelting F-231 Frozen Yogurt Machine
frozen yogurt machine image



Ashley P


Lately I have been ADDICTED to the frozen yogurt at places such as pinkberry. The tart flavor is to die for. I have a location and everything set up to start my yogurt shop, but I really need ideas on where to get the machine and mix for the yogurt. Please help!


Answer
Good for you. It's great to have a "dream"...but it's another to actually "fulfill" the dream. I think it would be a good idea for you to work/manage an existing yogurt shop to see what the experience is like for you. Perhaps you are already doing so. I say this because owning your own business is not all glory & glamour. As any small biz owner and they will tell you the same thing. It's all you...for the glory and all you when the ship is sinking. When you own a business it turns around and owns you. I'm not trying to dash your wonderful business idea. I think it's great. However, unless you want to work day in and day out...you might want to give the experience a try with all of the weight on someone else's shoulders (i.e. someone else owns the shop). Get a business plan together, see what the Small Business networking groups offer, get info on Small Business loans & funding sources. Once you get your bigger picture going THEN you should worry about equipment & supplies.



No comments:

Post a Comment