Friday, May 10, 2013

How To Cook A Beef Roast In A Euro-Pro Slow Cooker?

euro pro
 on Euro-Pro GI490 Iron with Auto Shut-off - Irons - Product Reviews and ...
euro pro image



Princess P


I have a Euro-Pro Slow Cooker and I have a beef roast and potatoes and carrots.
I have never used a slow cooker and need to know...
1. How long it will take to cook the roast
2. When I should add the carrots and potatoes
3. Any temp changes And such
4. How much water and how often I should add more.
Please and thank you!!!



Answer
My moms actually making it right now.
I'm not sure how it's "suppose" to be done, but this is how she makes it.

She puts the roast in water, (makes sure that the water is just
covering it) and any kind of other things that she wants
to add. (like spices, and in your case potatoes and carrots, which she
does sometime and its so yum!) She puts it on low, and leaves it cooking
all night. Then in the morning she adds some more spices, water,
and then later that day we eat it for dinner:)

It's really good like this, and because it cooks all night, it's really
tender and juicy. Just makes sure that it doesn't run out of water
and dry up.



No comments:

Post a Comment