Thursday, May 9, 2013

How much money will I need for a date with my gf to Disneyland?

ice cream keychain
 on You're so COOL Ice Cream Faces Keychain Key Chain from Zazzle.com
ice cream keychain image



Adrian


We went last year and I honestly don't know how much we spent...I just know it was more than $200 but I don't remember if it was more than $300. And last year we went around June so it was very hot and we spent a lot of money on like 4 water bottles which were like 4 dollars each. And bought some ice cream and that was like $13 for both of us. We also bought 2 paintings of our names, one for her and one for me. That was like $55. Plus like 2 slurpees and some churros. And a keychain which was $10. Oh crap, i forgot we spent like $35 more on food.

This time we're going during the Christmas time though, and I don't know if I'm gonna need more money because of it or less money. We're both 17, I don't know if that makes any difference. We're planning on taking at least $250-$300. I need an opinion if that's enough? We're both pitching in. But she's paying for most of it because last time we went, I payed EVERYTHING lol. So we're kinda taking a turn here :) Well anyways thanks for the help if ya'll give me any :)



Answer
Well it's $80 for a ticket. So that already $160. Try bringing along your own water bottles so you don't spend $ 8-16 on that. The food and snacks are expensive I would plan on bringing $45 for food each especially if you are staying a long time. So that's $250 right there. I would bring $10 for parking just in case so $260. Then if you want to get souvenirs I would bring an extra $40 for both of you. So I think you should bring $300. Better to be safe than sorry. Dress warm :))
P.s you should go to knotts berry farm ~ it is a lot more fun and would cost you only around $150. Well good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment