Monday, May 13, 2013

HELP!! Found a Richmond Cedar Works Model 76-2qt ice cream maker-need some parts-where can I find them?

2qt ice cream maker
 on kellythekitchenkop.comHere's the Ice Cream Maker
2qt ice cream maker image



Michele


I need YOUR help! I found a Richmond Cedar Works ice cream maker Model 76 (1/2 gal-2 qt) in my garage. It works, and has all the parts, but the freezer can has rusted. Where can I find a new one? I've searched e-Bay, and there's nothing on there for the Model 76 :(

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!



Answer
From what I could find online, it seems that Rival bought Richmond Cedar Works in the 1980's, and some replacement parts can be ordered from them. The toll-free number for the Parts Dept. is 1-800-343-0065.
However, one homemade ice cream website said that parts were no longer available from any company. Give the number a try, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment